Sunday, May 8, 2011

To Stop Worrying

To some it may seem a bit trivial that I have worried at all, I may be dramatic and I may be over thinking this completely but today I have peace. I have stopped worrying and I feel better. This little man growing inside of me has given me a run for my money so far, along with bed rest for 3 weeks, I have been to the hospital twice and then there is that nagging worry that there could be something wrong with my little man, not that I can't handle it if there is, we done that before and survived but having a healthy baby is such a relief!!! :) I also have of course had the fear of delivering on the road and not that it was such a terrible experience I just really would prefer to be at the hospital when this boy gets here. Just in case.
I want to share a personal experience that I had yesterday. It was so sweet to me and may mean nothing to anyone else but the lord new I needed comfort. I dozed off for a short nap yesterday in that time I had a dream or an image that came to my mind of my sweet grandmother holding a little boy, I can't tell you what that boy looked like for sure but I know that he was my boy. He was out little Ace. It was beautiful they were both happy, healthy and looked amazing. It was then that I realized once again how grateful I am for eternal families, that I know that my grandmother is loving on my little man right now, enjoying him for a few more days/weeks until he arrives and not only her but other family that has passed on before or that is also waiting their turn to come and receive a body. It was at that point I decided I need not to worry. This baby will arrive, he will be wonderful and all will be well or we will deal with anything that comes our way. It was a sweet, tearful and comforting moment for me when I decided I could wait and share him with those loved ones for a little longer and I stopped worrying. These are pictures of Tay and Grandma Ward
KJ

" Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not." D&C 6:36
From the book
" The phrase " fear not " is in the form of a command in the scriptures, not a mere suggestion."

1 comment: