Monday, March 7, 2011

My Challenge

Welcome to my challenge blog. I was so inspired by just the title of this book. It's Never too late by Britney Rule. I picked it up at the LDS bookstore while I was there looking for something else.
I feel like I have missed a few opportunities in my life, let things slide or just go past and never taken the time to really do what I want to do at times. Its never too late! In reality its is too late for some things but I think it is never too late for most things or to make sure someone else doesn't miss those same opportunities. No I can't be a better student in High School it is too late for that but it isn't too late to be a good college student or to teach my children the importance of education. I can't go back and sit in the grass with my Grandma more often it is too late for that but it isn't too late to create those memories with my kids or take my kids to her house and sit in the grass and tell them about her. I can let them make those memories with their grandparents so that they never have to regret or I can hope that they don't have to.
So I am going to travel through this book and change simple things in my life and make it better, I will probably add a few of my own its never too late and Hope that if you have good ones to share you will feel free. You can comment here or email me at Karajomartin@gmail.com
I don't have a ton of regrets in my life but I am trying to take control and not have anymore. Its never too late to get more out of life and that is just what I plan on doing! Join me! We can have more in life together!
I plan to be honest and straight forward in this blog tell my true feelings journal about my experience in the most honest way I can. I hope anyone who CHOOSES to read this understands that my heart is in the best of places and that I am seeking only good things from this experience.
Much Love
XOXO
KJ

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! You inspire me always. You are truly extraordinary woman! I can't wait to read about your journey!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun Kara! I'm gonna go pick up that book and read along with you!

    ReplyDelete